29 กรกฎาคม 2555

Wings and Running


How much you love me?
...
...
...
Devi : "Loving you is like having wings. Like a great, massive pair of wings have been attached to my back, so that my feet no longer touch the ground." You?
...
...
Machu : "Like running." Like running through a forest, faster than anyone else can, than anyone ever has. When I run so fast that the trees begin to blur together, when I can almost see the shapes of the veera in their shadows. When my feet move so fast that time, distance, everything else falls away, when all that is left is the magic of the moment, that one moment when I'm carried by the wind." He looked steadily at her. "This is like that. Time, distance, it all seems to fade, all that matters is this one moment, this time spent with you." 

Tiger Hills, Sarita Mandanna

เป็นบทสนทนาความรักที่เราอ่านแล้วรู้สึกว่ามันบรรยายได้อย่างสวยงามและจับใจมาก แม้ว่าอ่านไปแล้วความรักของทั้งคู่มันจะเศร้ามากๆก็ตาม

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: